Life’s too short for dull, boring parties. So, sit back and relax while our stylists create the perfect setting to bring Joy to your next party & sleepovers.
Fill out the form to get one step closer to your bespoke, dreamy event. Alternatively visit our locations page to find the email address of your local stylist.
Stylists are currently located in Whangarei, Auckland, Hamilton, Hawkes Bay, Wellington, Christchurch & Queenstown Lakes
Terms & Conditions
1. The Boutique Teepee Co requires an upfront, non-refundable $50 deposit at the time of booking. The remaining balance is due no later than seven (7) days before the party. Direct credit payments only.
2. Cancellations must be made seven (7) days before the scheduled party. Failure to do so will result in a charge of 50% of the total party. Exceptions may only be made if cancellation occurs 24 hours prior to event date due to sickness or weather (for outdoor picnics and Glamping events). The Boutique Teepee Co. will not refund any cancellations; events must be rescheduled. Rescheduling less than 7 days before your event will result in a $50 charge. In the event of COVID affected cancellations we will look to reschedule your event for when level changes permit and we are happy to issue credit vouchers for the full value of your booking.
3. Delivery, assembly, styling and pickup are included in the price. Once the party is set up to the Customer’s satisfaction, the items may not be moved. Moving or disassembling items could result in a fee.
4. If Customer needs to change the date of their reservation, a minimum of seven (7) days’ notice must be given. Customer requests will be granted provided that the preferred date is available
5. The Boutique Teepee Co and Customer will agree on a time for both delivery and pick up. If the Customer fails to be present at the stipulated times, a late fee of $75 will be charged. The Boutique Teepee Co will not enter a home unless the homeowner is present or has given written access instructions via email.
6. All prices are subject to change between regions; however, prices quoted at time of booking will always be honored.
7. Strictly NO PETS are permitted on The Boutique Teepee Co's property. If animals are sighted on our equipment or pet hair is found on bedding, a $30 cleaning fee will be applied.
8. It is the responsibility of the Customer to take care of The Boutique Teepee Co's property and to supervise children around the rental materials. We will not be responsible for any injuries or physical damages due to equipment rentals. The Boutique Teepee Co. will not be responsible for any injury, illness, death, loss (for example loss of enjoyment), damage, expense, cost or other sum or claim of any description whatsoever which results from any of the following:i) The fault of the person(s) affected or any member(s) of his/her party or;ii) The fault of a third party not connected with the provision of your placement which we could not have predicted or avoided, or;iii) An event or circumstance which The Boutique Teepee Co. or the supplier of the service(s) in question could not have predicted or avoided, even after taking all reasonable care.
9. The Boutique Teepee Co. asks that no craft supplies, makeup, nail polish, food or drinks be inside or around the tents at any time. If there are stains found on the tents, a $50 cleaning fee will be automatically charged to the card on file. If the stains cannot be removed, you will be charged $50 for each tent and/or sheet set that has to be replaced. Replacement charges for other damaged items may also apply. Customers will be emailed and/or called regarding any damages.
10. All parties must be held in smoke-free environments. The Boutique Teepee Co. reserves the right to forfeit your booking without refund if staff finds your property to contain cigarette smoke odor.
11. The Boutique Teepee Co. reserves the right to forfeit your booking upon arrival to your property if we feel our equipment could be compromised or damaged due to unhygienic conditions. No refund will be given.
12. The Boutique Teepee Co. requires that the designated event area be cleared of furniture. The representatives are prohibited from moving furniture. The Boutique Teepee Co also requires that floors be clean before our arrival.
13. The Boutique Teepee Co reserves the right to decline our service to certain locations in any city or neighborhood that may compromise our staff’s safety.
14. Where applicable, The Boutique Teepee Co. staff members will park as close to your setup area as possible, this often being in your driveway. Team members will always take due care when operating a vehicle on your property, however, the Customer must also ensure pets and children are always accounted for during the arrival time of our staff.
15. The Boutique Teepee Co. will not be liable for any claim of personal injury, death, loss or damage to the property however caused, unless it is proved that such injury was caused by faulty material, workmanship or negligence on the part of The Boutique Teepee Co. The Boutique Teepee Co’s decision is final in all matters relating to these Terms & Conditions.